PlayStation may still be leading when it comes to exclusives, but Xbox is definitely in the lead when it comes to backward compatibility and library volume. Last week, Sony announced titles for PlayStation Plus members. Now, Xbox has also announced their titles coming to Game Pass members this May.
As per the official announcement, the games that will release on the Game Pass include:
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Console and PC) - May 4
- FIFA 21 (Console and PC) – May 6
- Outlast 2 (Cloud Console, and PC) – May 6
- Steep (Cloud and Console) – May 6
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (Console and PC) – May 13
- Just Cause 4: Reloaded (Cloud, Console, and PC) – May 13
- Psychonauts (Cloud, Console, and PC) – May 13
- Read Dead Online (Cloud and Console) – May 13
- Remnant: From the Ashes (PC) – May 13
As for games that will be leaving the library this month, Xbox has announced:
- Alan Wake (Console and PC)
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 (PC)
- Dungeon of the Endless (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Final Fantasy IX (Console and PC)
- Hotline Miami (PC)
- Plebby Quest: The Crusades (PC)
In any case, there’s still a chance to get these titles before they leave, so make room in your library just in case you want to try any of these games. There’s still some time left for players, as these titles are set to leave the library on May 15.
The announcement has also come with a list of updates and DLC for games like Fallout 76, Gears: Tactics, Grounded, Halo Infinite, Minecraft, and Sea of Thieves. Incoming perks also include bundles for NBA 2K21, Spotify Premium, and Apex Legends.
For more information and details on Xbox Game Pass updates for May, you can check out the full breakdown here.
The Xbox Game Pass has perks for the cloud, Windows PC, and the Xbox family of consoles including the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. More titles can be found in our list of upcoming games on the Xbox One and Xbox Series X.