PC - Windows
Dark Souls III
Trailer, Gameplay, & Screenshots
About this game
Also available on
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 64bit, Windows 8.1 64bit Windows 10 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 / AMD® FX-8350
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 970 / ATI Radeon R9 series
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 25 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 sound device
- Additional Notes: Internet connection required for online play and product activation
Downloadable Contents (DLCs)
Other Games of the Series
Gamer Reviews141409 Reviews
This is the best game ever made, the graphics, the bosses, the soundtrack, the combat, and the storyline all weave together to create this fabulous and addicting game. Amazing job fromsoft.
just a bigger, deeper version of the original
Aggregate Gamer Reviews
Critic Reviews45 Reviews
Devout followers of the Souls series will immediately discover that Dark Souls III is in many respects more of the same, and the majority of them couldn't be happier with that judgment.
While it?s still impossible on a personal level for me to admit that any of Dark Souls? siblings could better it, when taken as a whole, complete experience, Dark Souls III may be the best chapter of the Souls series that From Software has crafted. A fitting way to end, if that will indeed be the fate of the franchise.
Dark Souls 3 isn’t here to redesign the formula or to reimagine the way the Souls games play. Instead, it’s refined the game style that FromSoftware have been experimenting with since Demon’s Souls and it honestly feels like they’ve found the perfect balance between the style of each games.