Untitled Goose Game
Trailer, Gameplay, & Screenshots
About this game
Gamer Reviews173 Reviews
It took me a while to finally get this game. It rarely goes on sale on the eShop (as of the writing of this review, it's on sale!).
Here are a few of my thoughts about the game:
- I love the art style and sound design. For such a funny game, it's quite low-key, which I appreciate. It's a meme game disguised as a calm goose simulator.
- The level of difficulty is perfect for this kind of game. Some tasks are so easy, some tasks require a bit more creativity. Nothing ever feels impossible. You just need to observe the NPC's behaviors a bit longer.
- It's funny. There were a few moments that I really would laugh out loud while playing.
- It unleashed a level of evil in me I did not know was there. I'm sorry that I am not sorry for all the things I did to that kid with the plane.
- This game is quite short -- which isn't so bad, but I wish they released DLCs and expansions. I want to annoy more people in the game!
- There were a lot more fun things you could do in the game that were not in the "to dos" like <SPOILERS> helping that old man play that ring game, or harvesting all the carrots, or delivering parcels and letters.
Honestly, I really want more. It's such a short game that the price feels steep... but I hope this would help fund for another game in the series? Pleeeaasseee?