Trailer, Gameplay, & Screenshots
About this game
Gamer Reviews288 Reviews
I've had this game on my switch FOR MONTHS but have only now gotten around to playing it. I LOVE IT.
What I love:
- The art style and animation are so great. It's beautiful and nothing ever feels clunky.
- The music and overall sound design are also beautiful and calming. It fits perfectly with the game, most of the time.
- The story is great. I find myself getting attached to the spirits I help.
- Controls are great. My errors are mostly on me.
What I don't love, but I also don't really dislike:
- The gameplay. I get that this game is supposed to be chill, but I really feel absolutely no pressure that I will die during an event. These are the only times I think the sound design doesn't really mix well with the game. The music during events is kinda extra. It never sounds bad, but it sounds more sinister than the actual level of danger my character is in. Still, this is supposed to be a chill game so I don't hate it.
- There are some tasks that feel a bit more tedious. For example, I'm supposed to play music for the plants to make them grow faster, but I never actually did it again past the tutorial because it went on longer than I'd like. It's not a bad mechanic, and it makes sense... it just wasn't for me.
What I dislike:
- I don't really have anything to put here, haha
Emotional story, Perfect animations for 2d game. I like this game animation and graphic style.