Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Trailer, Gameplay, & Screenshots
About this game
Several years after his last adventure, retired fortune hunter, Nathan Drake, is forced back into the world of thieves. With the stakes much more personal, Drake embarks on a globe-trotting journey in pursuit of a historical conspiracy behind a fabled pirate treasure. His greatest adventure will test his physical limits, his resolve, and ultimately what he’s willing to sacrifice to save the ones he loves.
Other Games of the Series
Gamer Reviews47865 Reviews
this game is the benchmark for console AAA game. great story, great melee and gun combat. climbing is super fun. what can i say, well done naughty dog. definitely will buy the remastered version for ps5 in the future.
Beautiful game and an absolute masterpiece..... never played something like this before and i just fell into the uncharted universe. it is, undoubtly the best game ever..
This is the best Naughty dog game I've every played becouse of 2 things. 1 I don't think I'm ever going to play the last of us and there are the other reasons.
- The story is perfect for a tresure hunting game. Tones of new sites to explore with lore and there all part of the story, character interacing with each other and growing, the main character's backstory, and sutable villains.
- The fantasic gameplay. this game has the perfect climbing mechanics, smoth tps mechanics and good old naughtydog enteracting mechanics.
- The caracters are all great. Theres a quic ranking of them: Nathen, Sam, Victor, Elleina, Naidine, Raif
- It was really nice and swet (for me) to se Nath and Sam enteract like brothers
- There is no sprinting.
- It could use more and better bosses.
If you like treashure hunting games with an great story this, fun gameplay and rich characters this is the best game for you.