Mark of the Ninja: Remastered
Trailer, Gameplay, & Screenshots
About this game
Gamer Reviews209 Reviews
- Fantastic stealth gameplay.
- A good story with an unexpected and awesome twist in the end.
- Remastered graphics looks great.
- AI detecting you is absolutely spot on.
- Addictive to play.
- Very short campaign. I wanted more as the game was fun and addictive.
- Somehow i wanted more challenge. I found the game to be less challenging. But it was a very minor issue for me.
- The game failed to save my progression a couple of times. I had to replay some levels again when i opened the game from where i left.
It's absolutely a stunning game with a good story and gameplay. The game is worth spending your money and time. 9.5/10