my psn id: abi_abhiabi
7 Games Rated and Reviewed
Mark of the Ninja: Remastered
- Fantastic stealth gameplay.
- A good story with an unexpected and awesome twist in the end.
- Remastered graphics looks great.
- AI detecting you is absolutely spot on.
- Addictive to play.
- Very short campaign. I wanted more as the game was fun and addictive.
- Somehow i wanted more challenge. I found the game to be less challenging. But it was a very minor issue for me.
- The game failed to save my progression a couple of times. I had to replay some levels again when i opened the game from where i left.
It's absolutely a stunning game with a good story and gameplay. The game is worth spending your money and time. 9.5/10
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
I have finished all the 3 games to 100%. So here's my review...
1. Amazing remake with cool new-gen graphics
2. The gameplay is so smooth
3. It's fun to navigate as spyro and he is so cute
4. The game never feels repetitive because of the variety in mini-games
5. Cool sound track and voice acting
1. The water controls are really broken
2. The camera angles get awkward sometimes
3. Some frustrating mini-games (huge difficulty spikes all of a sudden)
4. The camera gets locked on to the boss during boss fights so it's harder to focus on other things (fodder, ammunition etc)
Overall it's a very fun game to play and it's definitely worth spending your money and time. My final score - 8.5/10
Detroit: Become Human
It's a fantastic game. Graphics are stunning. Gameplay is similar to heavy rain and beyond two souls, which i personally think are very good games. The choices you make drastically affects the story and your choices play a very vital role. There are a lot of endings that the player can experience. Some of the decisions seem to be forced. But still this game is a great one. Definitely worth playing. 9/10 👍🏻
Need for Speed Heat
A not so bad NFS title. The story was too short. Heat races were fun. Speed traps and drift trials were very hard yet fun. The races felt repetitive because the same races come over and over again with different difficulties. There are 129 cars. Most number of cars when compared to other NFS games. 7.5/10 👍🏻
A not so good game. It was boring and slow. The game is 1 and half hour long and yet it felt dragged. The story was not very engaging. Disappointed.
BIG BASH BOOM
The game is full of glitches. Umpire signalling wide ball for straight deliveries. Trophies not popping. Bad graphics. How much ever you try to bowl a straight ball, the ball hardly hits the stumps. Very disappointed with this game. It's a garbage.
The Last of Us: Part II
This is a narrative masterpiece.