5 Games Rated and Reviewed
Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot
It's a good, semi-open world dbz game with great graphics once you understand all controls, combos and the game overall.
It's definitely better in terms of story mode than the previous clone repetitive DBZ Fighterz.
It does however have it's own flaws as well:
- It cannot auto detect on the menu if you using a Joystick or keyboard + mouse, you have to change it manually.
- When free roaming you always encounter these annoying bots/androids or whatever. Its basically the same bot with minor color changes and differs in power level based on the color.
- Running errands can be annoying and they could have done a better job with side quests.
- Characters also have this annoying tendancy of repeating the same phrase over and over again until you finish a certain activity/errand.
- The game also doesn't do a good job of properly introducing you to the controls & gameplay like most DBZ games do.
Dragon Ball FighterZ
I like the 2D Combat style with awesome graphics, the gameplay is great too But i penalised this game because of the poor campain and creativity. You just keep fighting clones, its too repetitive.
Saints Row IV
Honestly didn't like it, to me Saints Row The Third was way better. This one was a bit much, i didn't like the simulations within the game and they just went too far with the supernatural stuff to me.
Grand Theft Auto V
This game has really nice graphics, gameplay and i really like the switching between 3 characters idea affected by the same story. It really is a good game but to me it is mostly because of the missions and heists.
If you just want to free roam its not as fun, this is why I still respect "GTA San Andreas" to this day. Even though the graphics are rather outdated as they should be anyway, it still beats the GTA releases after it in terms of fun when just free roaming and also in terms of the story's concept and duration.
Spec Ops: The Line
This was a really fun game in my books, maybe its because i was able to play the career mode with a friend via LAN (Co-op). Great story, Acceptional Graphics, great gameplay what more could you ask for?