The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross retells the stories and adventures from the hit anime and manga into an immersive role-playing experience with high-resolution 3D graphics and 100 dramatic cutscenes, all brought by the same cast of Japanese voice actors.
The game was released in Japan last 2019 and it was featured as the #1 game on both the App Store and the Google PlayStore. Following that success, it's not hard to imagine that the game will get the same reception from gamers worldwide.
According to their press release, it has already reached 2 million pre-registrations. Pre-registrants will be rewarded the following at launch:
- 1x Meliodas in-game character, the main hero of The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross
- 1x in-game costume and weapon for Meliodas
- 30 Diamonds (The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross’ premium currency, 10 Draws value)
- 100,000 Gold (The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross’s in-game currency)
- An exclusive box that offers in-game items, including a special costume for Elizabeth, the main heroine of The Seven Deadly Sins
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross is coming to Android and iOS platforms on March 3rd.