Gods Unchained is a play-to-earn, decentralized competitive card game built on the Ethereum blockchain. As a trading game, players will have complete ownership of each of their fantasy-based cards.
The GODS token, which is the game's primary currency, will be on sale starting October 13 until October 19. The token sale has two options to choose from:
- When: October 13, 17:00 UTC
- Supply: 20,000,000 tokens
- Price: $0.336 per token
- Lockup: 50% of tokens become freely transferable after a 90-day cliff (on or around January 11, 2022), and the remaining 50% unlock linearly over 12 months
- When: October 13, 23:00 UTC
- Supply: 15,000,000 tokens
- Price: $0.24 per token
- Lockup: Tokens begin unlocking after a 90-day cliff (on or around January 11, 2022) and will unlock linearly over 12 months
Both options have the same purchase limits of $100 minimum and a maximum of $500. You can purchase the tokens using USDT, USDC, ETH, and BTC.
Gods Unchained has seen remarkable growth in the past 6 months. Although still in beta, it has already accumulated over $34M worth of NFT trades and over 450,000 registered players.
Coinlist’s token sale excludes residents from the US, Canada, China, and Australia. Registrations for the sale will end on October 11, 12:00 UTC.