PC - Windows
Trailer, Gameplay, & Screenshots
About this game
Also available on
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit: Windows 7, Windows 8 (8.1) or Windows 10 (latest updates)
- Processor: Intel Core i7 3770 / AMD FX-8350
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 970 / AMD GPU Radeon R9 290X
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 50 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Gamer Reviews2001 Reviews
Aggregate Gamer Reviews
This game has not been reviewed. Be the first to review it!
Critic Reviews7 Reviews
From the surprisingly varied and fun single player options to the customization suites that have come into their own and endless multiplayer, WWE 2K19 is a wrestling game that feels closer to how fans picture a “wrestling game” than the series has in several years. It isn’t without its issues, but the efforts to keep this ship sailing are tangible here in ways I wasn’t seeing in the recent past.
WWE 2K19, like other WWE 2K games before it, is still held back by a number of longstanding issues. But with the much improved MyCareer mode, and the sheer amount of content available thanks to the return of Showcase Mode and the addition of 2K Towers, it stops the downward spiral the series had been heading towards and puts it back on track.
WWE 2K19 es el mejor juego de wrestling que ha publicado 2K, con grandes aciertos en los cambios en Mi Jugador y el retorno del Showcase. Por desgracia, aĂşn arrastra algunos fallos ya comunes a la saga que deben subsanarse.