Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
Trailer, Gameplay, & Screenshots
About this game
In 2013, the U.S. Army will implement the Integrated Warfighter System evolving what we know as the modern soldier. IWS combines advanced weapon systems, satellite communication devices and enhanced survivability into one fully integrated combat system. The IWS program has been developed to meet these new threats head on. Now, it can be tested on the battlefield.
In Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 3, players will embody Captain Scott Mitchell as he commands the Ghosts and Special Forces allies equipped with the IWS in the quest to save the president of the United States, recover stolen nuclear codes and eliminate a vicious band of renegade soldiers hell-bent on unleashing catastrophe. The game unfolds entirely in Mexico City, where numerous, meticulously researched and detailed environments will deliver complete immersion into the future of urban warfare.
Also available on
- OS: Windows® 2000/XP
- Processor: 2 GHz Pentium IV or equivalent (2.8 GHz recommended)
- Memory: 1024 MB of RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9-compliant Shader 2.0 card with 128 MB of VRAM (256 MB recommended) (see supported list*)
- Sound: DirectX 9-compliant sound card (PC audio solution containing Dolby Digital Live required for Dolby Digital audio)
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Disk Space: 5 GB
- Multiplayer: 64 Kbps upstream or faster broadband connection
- *Supported video cards at time of retail release: NVIDIA GeForce 6/7 families, ATI Radeon 9600-9800/X families. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. These chipsets are currently the only ones that will run this game. For an up-to-date list of supported chipsets, video