The Settlers: Rise of an Empire
Trailer, Gameplay, & Screenshots
About this game
In this game, the player builds lively, bustling towns in a medieval world. Everything is visible, lovingly animated and realistic. Each settler has his or her own daily routine, with a range of different actions and behaviours that can be observed by the player at all times. This enables him to get the best out of his Settlers, build up a flourishing economy, tend to his settlers' needs, and protect his empire against danger from the outside. By expanding his empire, the player can aspire to becoming a legendary king or queen. The most popular features of the predecessors in the series have been retained, and many of the fans desires and wishes were incorporated into the new game to create a very special Settlers atmosphere.
- OS: Windows XP / Vista (only)
- Processor: 2 GHz Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP 2000+ (3.0 GHz Pentium 4 or Athlon 64 3400+ recommended)
- Memory: 512 MB (1 GB required for Vista)
- Video Card: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant, Shader 1.3-enabled video card (256 MB recommended) (see supported list*)
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9 or higher (included)
- Hard Drive: 5 GB free
- Sound Card: DirectX 9-compliant sound card
- Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse
- Multiplayer: Broadband Internet connection with 128 kbps Kbps upstream or faster.