Trailer, Gameplay, & Screenshots
About this game
As the lone survivor of a passenger jet crash, you find yourself in a mysterious forest battling to stay alive against a society of cannibalistic mutants. Build, explore, survive in this terrifying first person survival horror simulator.
Also available on
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX®-compatible
- Additional Notes: 32bit windows users need to ensure they have at least 4gb of ram usable on their system.
Gamer Reviews112878 Reviews
Only few games can give me the heebie-jeebies. That would Silent Hill, Forbidden Siren, and this bad boy. The Forest is one of the scariest games out there and I am sure you'll love it. Perhaps it is because the game is something that could happen in real life. Plane crash, stranded on an unknown island, starving and afraid and stalked by the deadly mutants on the island. It's possible. Well, except for the deadly mutants.
If you have a weak heart, do not play this game alone. All in all, if you wanna test your bravery, then knock yourself out with this game.