PC - DLC, Windows
Shantae: Friends to the End
Trailer, Gameplay, & Screenshots
About this game
Content Rating: Teen
When Shantae falls prey to dark magic, only her friends can save her! Swap between Shantae's BFFs Sky, Bolo, and Rottytops in this thrilling new mode as you fight through the Nightmare Realm's remixed locales (including three brand-new levels) using skills like Bolo's spring grapple, Sky's egg toss, and Rottytops' brain-munching to beat baddies, solve puzzles, and rescue the half-genie hero. It's all possible with the power of friendship!
Also available on
- OS: Windows®8 or Windows®10
- Processor: AMD Phenom(TM) II X6 1035T Processor @ 2.6GHz / Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.4GHz or higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- OS: Windows 7 Service Pack 1
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Dual-Core CPU with Hyper Threading
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 310 or equivalent (it must be able to manage Pixel Shader 3.0) with at least 1GB of display memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Other Downloadable Contents (DLC)
Gamer Reviews53 Reviews
Aggregate Gamer Reviews
This game has not been reviewed. Be the first to review it!
Critic Reviews2 Reviews
Shantae is an amazing series which I dearly, truly love. It makes me very happy. But I have to go with my head, not my heart, and recommend that you wait for Shantae: Half-Genie Hero - Ultimate Edition. You'll not only get the game's great main adventure, but these mini-expansions are much better suited to the role of inclusive extras. There just isn't enough novelty, length or content on offer to satisfy as standalone purchases... Just don't tell Shantae I said that...
There's nothing intrinsically wrong with Shantae: Half-Genie Hero - Friends to the End and the new mechanics it introduces. There's only one major issue with it, though, which makes it hard to recommend. Similar to Pirate Queen's Quest, it expects players to remain entertained by the same levels, which many, even fans, will find hard to do so.