PC - Windows
ROMANCE OF THE THREE KINGDOMS XIV
Trailer, Gameplay, & Screenshots
About this game
Also available on
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 (3.0GHz or over)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: 16bit 5.1ch Surround, 48KHz WAVE file can be played
- Additional Notes: 1920 x 1080 Display recommended
Other Games of the Series
Gamer Reviews6431 Reviews
Aggregate Gamer Reviews
This game has not been reviewed. Be the first to review it!
Critic Reviews14 Reviews
Romance of the Three Kingdoms 14 tries and fails to recapture the essence of Romance of the Three Kingdoms 11 on the PlayStation 2, and in some ways feels like a half-hobbled clone. The new hex-based map does not make up for the lack of control and flexibility in other regards. While this may be the fastest game to play in the series yet, it's certainly one of the least satisfying.
Only die-hard fans of the franchise who want to see Koei's specific takes on these characters will be likely to find much to get excited about here. And given that this is the fourteenth entry in the series, I expected a lot more.
Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIV represents a marked improvement on recent outings from the franchise, offering great strategic gameplay and strong characterisation. All of this is done with a strong focus on ease of access, made easier by a clean UI that allows people to pick it up easy. There are downsides, however.