PC - Windows
Robot Arena III
Trailer, Gameplay, & Screenshots
About this game
Developer: Gabriel Interactive Inc.
Content Rating: Rating pending
Sparks will fly. Steel will bend. Parts will break. Metal will be crushed. Welcome to Robot Arena, where robotics designers face off to see whose creation will rule the ring. Head into the Bot Lab and build your dream combat robot from scratch, or customize a pre-built robotic warrior. Confront your metallic opponents in deadly arenas filled with environmental hazards and devious traps. Only one will emerge as the mightiest ‘bot builder of them all!
- OS: Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 10
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, AMD Athlon™ x2 6400+, or equal at 1.6GHz or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia® 7600 / ATI-AMD® 2600 or faster with 1GB VRAM (Mobile chipsets may not work), DirectX® 9.0c-compliant, SM 3.0-compliant
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0c-compatible, 16-bit
Gamer Reviews268 Reviews
Aggregate Gamer Reviews
This game has not been reviewed. Be the first to review it!
Critic Reviews2 Reviews
Robot Arena III offers a lot of fun for enthusiasts of robot wars. Some clean-up with the physics engine is needed, though, as well as a better in-game tutorial; as it is now, it's difficult to get into for newcomers and the physics do at times feel broken. The game is ultimately great fun, however, especially once the robot building is mastered.