Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
Trailer, Gameplay, & Screenshots
About this game
The third chapter of Ubisoft's continuing revival of the classic Prince of Persia series. The Prince of Persia, a seasoned warrior, returns from the Island of Time to Babylon with his love, Kaileena. Instead of the peace that he longs for, he finds his homeland ravaged by war and the kingdom turned against him. The Prince is rapidly captured and Kaileena has no choice but to sacrifice herself and unleash the Sands of Time in order to save him. Now cast out on the streets and hunted as a fugitive, the Prince soon discovers that past battles have given rise to a deadly Dark Prince, whose spirit gradually possesses him.
- OS: Windows® 2000/XP (only)
- Processor: 1.0 GHz AMD Athlon or Intel Pentium III (1.5 GHz Pentium IV or AMD Athlon recommended)
- Memory: 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
- Graphics:32 MB DirectX 9.0c compliant (128 MB recommended) (see supported list*)
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
- Sound DirectX 9.0c compliant (Dolby Digital Live required for Dolby Digital audio)
- Hard Drive:1.5 GB
- Peripherals: Windows-compatible gamepad
- *Supported video cards at time of retail release: ATI 7500/8500/9000/X series, NVIDIA GeForce 3/4/FX/6/7 series (GeForce 4 MX not supported); Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. For an up-to-date list of supported chipsets, video cards, and operating systems, please visit the FAQ for this game at: http://support.ubi.com.