Trailer, Gameplay, & Screenshots
About this game
Players take the role of Chell in the single-player campaign, as one of two robots - Atlas and P-Body - in the cooperative campaign, or as a simplistic humanoid icon in community-developed puzzles. These four characters can explore and interact with the environment. Characters can withstand limited damage but will die after sustained injury. There is no penalty for falling onto a solid surface, but falling into bottomless pits or toxic pools kills the player character immediately. When Chell dies in the single-player game, the game restarts from a recent checkpoint; in the cooperative game, the robot respawns shortly afterwards without restarting the puzzle. The goal of both campaigns is to explore the Aperture Science Laboratory - a complicated, malleable mechanized maze.
Also available on
- OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- Processor: 3.0 GHz P4, Dual Core 2.0 (or higher) or AMD64X2 (or higher)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card must be 128 MB or more and with support for Pixel Shader 2.0b (ATI Radeon X800 or higher / NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or higher / Intel HD Graphics 2000 or higher).
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Other Games of the Series
Gamer Reviews174011 Reviews
probably the best writing I’ve seen in a game, along with being utterly engaging.
The puzzles are easy but the story writing is incredible.
Funny story telling, extreme puzzles, good gameplay mechanics. When you want to start this game i sugges start the first game. The story picks up where the first game left off.