Trailer, Gameplay, & Screenshots
About this game
Players take the role of Chell in the single-player campaign, as one of two robots - Atlas and P-Body - in the cooperative campaign, or as a simplistic humanoid icon in community-developed puzzles. These four characters can explore and interact with the environment. Characters can withstand limited damage but will die after sustained injury. There is no penalty for falling onto a solid surface, but falling into bottomless pits or toxic pools kills the player character immediately. When Chell dies in the single-player game, the game restarts from a recent checkpoint; in the cooperative game, the robot respawns shortly afterwards without restarting the puzzle. The goal of both campaigns is to explore the Aperture Science Laboratory - a complicated, malleable mechanized maze.
Also available on
- OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- Processor: 3.0 GHz P4, Dual Core 2.0 (or higher) or AMD64X2 (or higher)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card must be 128 MB or more and with support for Pixel Shader 2.0b (ATI Radeon X800 or higher / NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or higher / Intel HD Graphics 2000 or higher).
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Other Games of the Series
Gamer Reviews170012 Reviews
Greatest game on steam
This game is one of the most fun campaign stories I've ever experienced in my life to this day. The story is great; my brain loved it and I'm sure I'll play it again some day. 9.90 because there was a good 2 minutes or so where I was a little bored.
Great puzzle game and co-op is good.