PC - Windows
NASCAR Heat 3
Trailer, Gameplay, & Screenshots
About this game
Developer: 704 Games
Content Rating: Everyone10+
There are more ways to race than ever before in NASCAR Heat 3! Jump into the enhanced Career Mode, build your own race team and compete in the Xtreme Dirt Tour. Prove that you are the best in the world in the new Online Tournaments feature. Plus, all your favorite modes are back and better than ever.
Also available on
- OS: 64bit Versions of Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 530 or AMD FX 4100
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 460 or AMD HD 5870
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 16 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Soundcards
- Additional Notes: Supported Graphics Cards: AMD HD5870 or better, HD6870 or better, HD7790 or better, R7 260 or better, R9 260 or better, Nvidia GTX460 or better, GTX560 or better, GTX650Ti or better, GTX750 or better, GTX950 or better
Gamer Reviews297 Reviews
Aggregate Gamer Reviews
This game has not been reviewed. Be the first to review it!
Critic Reviews3 Reviews
NASCAR Heat 3 provides a merely okay racing experience that's just not worth its $50 asking price.
Stock cars are not nearly as sexy as other high-performance racing machines, but that doesn't mean they aren't fun to drive. While nothing has been done to improve on last year's graphics, a full dirt track series and fleshed out career mode are welcome editions in NASCAR Heat 3. There is plenty of bumping and grinding, but gamers of all skill levels will find a difficulty setting to suit their abilities, so strap in and put the pedal to the metal!
Worst of all, the force feedback is so bad it performs like a Playstation 2 era driving game. This was the major issue with last year's iteration, so it's unacceptable that this hasn't been addressed. There was little point in adding new features like dirt racing, with these issues still present. Overall, NASCAR Heat 3 doesn't have its priorities in order.