PC - Windows
NASCAR Heat 2
Trailer, Gameplay, & Screenshots
About this game
Developer: Monster Games, Inc.
Content Rating: Everyone
NASCAR Heat 2 brings the most authentic and intense stock car and truck racing of all time. Test your driving skills across 3 NASCAR national series and 29 NASCAR sanctioned-tracks. Go head-to-head in local split-screen mode or take the action online with 40 car online multiplayer.
Also available on
- OS: 64bit Versions of Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 530 or AMD FX 4100
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 460 or AMD HD 5870
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Soundcards
- Additional Notes: Supported Graphics Cards: AMD HD5870 or better, HD6870 or better, HD7790 or better, R7 260 or better, R9 260 or better, Nvidia GTX460 or better, GTX560 or better, GTX650Ti or better, GTX750 or better, GTX950 or better
Gamer Reviews336 Reviews
Aggregate Gamer Reviews
This game has not been reviewed. Be the first to review it!
Critic Reviews1 Review
The no-frills quality of NASCAR Heat Evolution meant NASCAR Heat 2 had to show a little more than just great racing this year, and it does in spots. There’s a lot of variety in NASCAR Heat 2, it’s just more immediately seen in things like the one-off races or online multiplayer. It’s hard to fault Monster Games and 704 though; we’d been asking for all this stuff for years. But it makes me feel like I’m sitting down to a nine-course meal more than a buffet.