My Time At Portia
Trailer, Gameplay, & Screenshots
About this game
Also available on
- OS: Windows 10 64 bit
- Processor: Intel i7 Processor
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX960+
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 64 bit
- Processor: Intel i3 Processor
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI 5770, Nvidia GeForce GTX 460
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 5 GB available space
Gamer Reviews21078 Reviews
When it's time to cool down, I find My Time At Portia a perfect game to play.
I first saw My Time At Portia while looking for games that look and feel like MMORPGs from mid-2000s. The visuals, animation, sound effects, and background music actually reminds me of Rose Online. That's not a bad thing.
Many applaud the game's crafting mechanics but it's not really as fun as I hoped. The initial search for the ingredients is fun but once halfway through unlocking most of the big, craftable items, it becomes repetitive. It's for this same reason why I consider it a perfect game to relax with; a game that will help you cool down for the night.