PC - Windows
Trailer, Gameplay, & Screenshots
About this game
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz, AMD FX 8120 @ 3.1 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GT 630 / 650m, AMD Radeon HD6570 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Gamer Reviews30 Reviews
Aggregate Gamer Reviews
This game has not been reviewed. Be the first to review it!
Critic Reviews2 Reviews
Overall, as much as I negatively focused on this review, there are enjoyable factors, some I cannot explain without spoiling, so you must take my word for it. The art style, while at times a bit basic and generic, does give some nice backdrops and atmosphere, and the music that chimes in are beautiful and eerie, echoing out across empty broken hallways and spires.
Overall, Monobot is a fairly short ten to fifteen-hour adventure which will keep you interested with mechanics, abilities, and puzzles until the end. I would have hoped for more unique elements, but ultimately the experience is well put together and fun. The environments are especially well-designed and offer a dynamic backdrop for the gameplay.