PC - Windows
Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two
This is an episodic game. You will need to get the base game and all succeeding episodes to experience it as designed.
About this game
Developer: Telltale Games
Content Rating: Everyone10+
Now that Jesse and the gang have vanquished the Wither Storm, saved the world, and become totally super famous heroes, life has gotten a bit more...complicated. With more responsibilities and less time for adventure, old friendships have started to fade -- at least until Jesse's hand gets stuck in a creepy gauntlet that belongs to an ancient underwater temple. Together with old pals and new comrades alike, Jesse embarks on a brand new journey filled with tough choices, good times, and at least one temperamental llama.
Also available on
- OS: Windows 7 64Bit Service Pack 1 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTS 450+ with 1024MB+ VRAM (excluding GT) and Intel HD Graphics 4000+
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X 11 sound device
- Additional Notes: For more detailed specs to optimize the performance of Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two, please visit: http://steamcommunity.com/games/639170/announcements/detail/1423551455081257362http://steamcommunity.com/games/639170/announcements/detail/1423551455081403124
Gamer Reviews1165 Reviews
This game has not been reviewed. Be the first to review it!.
Critic Reviews2 Reviews
Strong characters and a compelling narrative overcome some lackluster design decisions in a game that should appeal to fans of both Telltale and Mojang's work.
With a compelling overarching narrative and more engaging gameplay, Minecraft: Story Mode – Season Two is an improvement over the uneven and inconsistent first season. I enjoy the Admin as both a character and a threat to the world, and seeing Jesse face off against him is entertaining. While the story takes unnecessary and uninteresting turns and gives you few choices of consequence.