PC - Windows
Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - Episode 1
This is an episodic game. You will need to get the base game and all succeeding episodes to experience it as designed.
Trailer, Gameplay, & Screenshots
About this game
Developer: Telltale Games
Content Rating: Everyone10+
Together with old pals and new comrades alike, Jesse embarks on a brand new journey filled with tough choices, good times, and at least one temperamental llama.
Also available on
- OS: Windows 7 64Bit Service Pack 1 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTS 450+ with 1024MB+ VRAM (excluding GT) and Intel HD Graphics 4000+
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X 11 sound device
- Additional Notes: For more detailed specs to optimize the performance of Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two, please visit: http://steamcommunity.com/games/639170/announcements/detail/1423551455081257362http://steamcommunity.com/games/639170/announcements/detail/1423551455081403124
Other Games of the Series
Gamer Reviews1350 Reviews
Aggregate Gamer Reviews
This game has not been reviewed. Be the first to review it!
Critic Reviews11 Reviews
Minecraft: Story Mode – Season Two Episode 1: Hero in Residence (yikes) is a good kick-off for another big adventure, with some familiar characters returning and some all new ones coming to the forefront. Some of the first season’s problems still persist — and now there’s a surprising number of performance problems — but the series has always been more about the story, and I think this story is definitely worth following along with.
Minecraft: Story Mode: Season Two seems to be building up to something big this season, and the first episode is a great blueprint from which to start with.
Minecraft: Story Mode Season Two is off to a mixed start with Episode 1 “Hero in Residence”. It seems like Telltale has done a great job of delivering a satisfying single episode, offering a complete experience in a standalone 1.5+ hour package.