PC - Windows
Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series
info More about the playscore
775th of 2393
This is an episodic game. You will need to get the base game and all succeeding episodes to experience it as designed.
About this game
Developer: Telltale Games
Content Rating: Teen
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series delivers a brand new story of the universe’s unlikeliest heroes, the rag-tag band of outlaws who go by the names Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket, and Groot. In the wake of an epic battle, the Guardians discover an artifact of unspeakable power. Each of the Guardians has a reason to desire this relic, as does a ruthless enemy who is the last of her kind, and who will stop at nothing to tear it from their hands.
Also available on
- OS: Windows 7 64Bit Service Pack 1 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTS 450+ with 1024MB+ VRAM (excluding GT)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X 11 sound device
- Additional Notes: Not Recommended for Intel integrated graphics. For more detailed specs to optimize the performance of Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series, please visit: http://steamcommunity.com/games/579950/announcements/detail/236845654398215964
Gamer Reviews1507 Reviews
This game has not been reviewed. Be the first to review it!.
Critic Reviews7 Reviews
Under Pressure keeps the story flowing and the jams pumping as Telltale provides a rare look at one of the Guardiansâ upbringings. The hit-or-miss humor and standard technical malfunctions are still on full display, but the strong storytelling helps keep the season moving forward as the dysfunctional space crew keep searching for answers.
The first chapter's conflicts and outcomes may be conventional, but so were the the ones in the weird comic books my best friend's older brother stored in bread bags, which we'd read as fast as we could before he got home from football practice to terrify us. The feeling of wanting to read the next issue is just the same, too.
Strong writing, great performances, an engaging story with choices that matter, and a fantastic soundtrack make Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy an intergalactic ride worth taking. Just don't forget your Walkman.