PC - Windows
Trailer, Gameplay, & Screenshots
About this game
Also available on
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5 3.00GHz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX970
- OS: Windows 7, 8 or 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX950
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: We don't really think you need one. Just humming your favorite tune while playing is perfectly fine.
Gamer Reviews10362 Reviews
Aggregate Gamer Reviews
Critic Reviews4 Reviews
Islanders is a deceptively simple puzzle game where you build little cities to score points. More importantly, it's the absolutely perfect game for making beautiful picturesque villages you can fall asleep and dream about.
Islanders is simple and straight-forward but still manages to make each of its city-building runs engrossing with a high-score to chase and procedurally-generated spaces to explore. It's the charming visuals and meditative soundtrack that make your brief stays worth it, enrapturing you in a relaxing aesthetic as you try to survive as long as you can.
Islanders is a relaxing little builder more concerned with letting you get right to making the town than bogging you down with the details. There’s a learning curve, of course, but it’s a gentle one that lets you pick up the details at your own speed without feeling like it’s a failure when you can no longer advance. The next island is a chance for a new mini-civilization and the chance to build a little bigger than the previous attempt.