Far Cry 3
Trailer, Gameplay, & Screenshots
About this game
In Far Cry 3, players step into the shoes of Jason Brody, stranded on this mysterious tropical island. You dictate how the story unfolds, from the battles you choose to fight down to the allies or enemies you make along the way. Slash, sneak, detonate and shoot your way across the island in a world that has lost all sense of right and wrong. Beware the beauty and mystery of this unexplored paradise and live to outwit its roster of ruthless, desperate characters. You'll need more than luck to survive.
Also available on
- OS:Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Processor:Intel Core®2 Duo E6700 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon64 X2 6000+ @ 3.0Ghz or better
- Memory:4 GB RAM
- Graphics:512MB Video RAM (1GB Video RAM), DirectX9c (DirectX11) Shader Model 3.0 (Shader Model 5.0)
- Hard Drive:15 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX Compatible (Recommended Surround Sound 5.1 capable)
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
- Additional:*Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: AMD Radeon™ HD 2900 / 3000 / 4000 / 5000 / 6000 / 7000 series, NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 GTX / 9 / 200 / 400 / 500 / 600 series. Laptop versions of these cards may work, but are not supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. For the most up-to-date minimum requirem
Downloadable Contents (DLC)
Other Games of the Series
Gamer Reviews61896 Reviews
Far Cry 3 makes players invest into its world and explore more than its given missions, combine with a DARK Story and Gorgeous Setting, this game is purely amazing and really worth your time.
very good experience.