Trailer, Gameplay, & Screenshots
About this game
At night, the hunter becomes the prey as the infected grow in strength and aggression - but even more lethal are the nocturnal, inhuman predators that leave their nests to feed. You will need to make use of all your skills and any available means to survive till dawn. GOOD NIGHT. GOOD LUCK.
Also available on
- OS: Windows® 7 64-bit / Windows® 8 64-bit / Windows® 8.1 64-bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4670K @3.4 GHz / AMD FX-8350 @4.0 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM DDR3
- Hard Drive: 40 GB free space
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 780 / AMD Radeon™ R9 290 (2GB VRAM)
- DirectX®: Version 11
- Sound: DirectX® compatible
- Additional Notes: Laptop versions of graphics cards may work but are NOT officially supported.
Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
Downloadable Contents (DLCs)
Gamer Reviews131479 Reviews
OHHHH BOI THAT MOVEMENT THO... parkour is truly life in this game and I think thats what makes this game truly one of a kind. The story is pretty good, but just god damn why is everything so expensive... Just stay to crafting weapons.