Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot
Trailer, Gameplay, & Screenshots
About this game
Gamer Reviews11417 Reviews
Really the DB game i wanted
It's a good, semi-open world dbz game with great graphics once you understand all controls, combos and the game overall.
It's definitely better in terms of story mode than the previous clone repetitive DBZ Fighterz.
It does however have it's own flaws as well:
- It cannot auto detect on the menu if you using a Joystick or keyboard + mouse, you have to change it manually.
- When free roaming you always encounter these annoying bots/androids or whatever. Its basically the same bot with minor color changes and differs in power level based on the color.
- Running errands can be annoying and they could have done a better job with side quests.
- Characters also have this annoying tendancy of repeating the same phrase over and over again until you finish a certain activity/errand.
- The game also doesn't do a good job of properly introducing you to the controls & gameplay like most DBZ games do.