Don't Starve: Together
Trailer, Gameplay, & Screenshots
About this game
Also available on
- OS: Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Processor: 1.7+ GHz or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD5450 or better; 256 MB or higher
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 750 MB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX9.0c compatible sound card and drivers
Gamer Reviews123953 Reviews
Don't Starve: Together was the first survival/crafting game I enjoyed playing. I was never a Minecraft fan. So in other words, this is far more superior than Minecraft in my opinion. However, this doesn't mean that the game is easy.
This game is brutal. Its as if Darksouls and Minecraft had a lovechild.
This game will kick you in the gut with its difficulty. Every action has a consequence.
Cut too many trees? A tree guardian might spawn near you.
Digging graves for loot? Watch your insanity drain right before you!
Killing too many critters for meat? Krampus will decide to pay you a visit!
I advise that you play this game with friends. Why? Cause misery needs company.
Get this game!