PC - Windows
Dark Souls III
Trailer, Gameplay, & Screenshots
About this game
Also available on
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 64bit, Windows 8.1 64bit Windows 10 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 / AMD® FX-8350
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 970 / ATI Radeon R9 series
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 25 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 sound device
- Additional Notes: Internet connection required for online play and product activation
Downloadable Contents (DLCs)
Other Games of the Series
Gamer Reviews141422 Reviews
This is the best game ever made, the graphics, the bosses, the soundtrack, the combat, and the storyline all weave together to create this fabulous and addicting game. Amazing job fromsoft.
just a bigger, deeper version of the original
Aggregate Gamer Reviews
Critic Reviews45 Reviews
There are several possible endings to Dark Souls III, and although most are anticlimactic, they drive home the loneliness of the paths we took. The old lords have abandoned their posts, and in the hunt to usurp them, we descend into those dark valleys, and climb those imposing peaks. This is the essence of Dark Souls III: periods of doubt, followed by great reward. The journey may be rocky, but there's a throne waiting at the end.
Devout followers of the Souls series will immediately discover that Dark Souls III is in many respects more of the same, and the majority of them couldn't be happier with that judgment.