PC - Windows
About this game
Developer: MAGES. Inc.
Content Rating: Rating pending
From the creators of the critically acclaimed STEINS;GATE comes a sensational new visual novel: CHAOS;CHILD. Set in Shibuya in 2015, a group of high school students who survived an earthquake six years ago find themselves at the center of a new series of bizarre murders in the city.
- OS: Windows: 7/8.1/10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics Series (With 1GB memory allocation)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 17 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct Sound compatible sound device.
- Additional Notes: Minimum resolution: 1280x720 (Recommended: 1920x1080)
Gamer Reviews257 Reviews
This game has not been reviewed. Be the first to review it!.
Critic Reviews1 Review
If you're going to read Chaos;Child, which you should, despite my issues the Steam release is the best way to do so unless you're specifically pining for it on a portable platform. While I'm not sure if I'd recommend it as anyone's first Visual Novel - it's a long one, with particularly graphic content - if you're looking for a work with something powerful to say, Chaos;Child is more than worth your time.