Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
About this game
Brothers In Arms Hell’s Highway drops you into Operation Market-Garden, the largest airborne operation of World War II. Lead Matt Baker, Joe Hartsock and the rest of the 101st Airborne Division as they fight to open "Hell's Highway" in a daring bid for a quick end to the war. The game , makes use of the new Unreal Engine 3 technology for its delivery of the war experience, with new cutting-edge gameplay features and a completely redesigned online component.
- OS: Windows XP SP3/Windows Vista SP1 (only)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz dual-core (3 GHz for Intel Pentium D 925)
- Memory: 1 GB (2 GB Recommended)
- Graphics: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c compliant, Shader 3.0–enabled (see supported list*)
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0 or 10.0
- Sound: DirectX 9.0 or 10.0 compliant
- Hard Drive: 8 GB free hard disk space
- Multiplay: Broadband internet connection with 384 Kbps upstream
- *Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: ATI RADEON X1600/1650–1950/HD 2000/3000 series, NVIDIA GeForce 6800/7/8/9 series.