PC - Windows
Blood Bowl 2
Trailer, Gameplay, & Screenshots
About this game
Developer: Cyanide Studio
Content Rating: Teen
Blood Bowl 2 smashes Warhammer and American football together, in an explosive cocktail of turn-based strategy, humour and brutality, adapted from Games Workshop’s famous boardgame.
Also available on
- OS: WINDOWS VISTA/WINDOWS 7/WINDOWS 8/WINDOWS 10
- Processor: AMD/INTEL DUAL-CORE 2.5 GHZ
- Memory: 3072 MB RAM
- Graphics: 768 MB 100% DIRECTX 10 AND SHADERS 4.0 COMPATIBLE ATI RADEON HD 5670/NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 260 OR HIGHER
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DIRECTX COMPATIBLE
- Additional Notes: INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED FOR THE GAME ACTIVATION *WINDOWS XP NOT SUPPORTED
Downloadable Contents (DLC)
Gamer Reviews3736 Reviews
Aggregate Gamer Reviews
This game has not been reviewed. Be the first to review it!
Critic Reviews24 Reviews
Blood Bowl 2 isn’t going to be for everybody, but that isn’t going to stop me from recommending it to everyone I know. At the end of the day, it’s just plain fun! The animations are visceral, and the buildup of suspense knowing that any hit could remove your player from the game, or remove him from existence, keeps you on edge.
A strategy game that offers little in the way of strategy, Blood Bowl 2 at least has dumb fun going for it.
While Blood Bowl 2 is a solid game on its own, it suffers from the lack of variety compared to the previous game. In the end, Blood Bowl 2 is enjoyable, it just feels a bit lacking in content compared to the previous game. I’m sure I’ll spend some more time with it, but likely not until an expansion adds more teams.