PC - Windows
Blood Bowl 2
Trailer, Gameplay, & Screenshots
About this game
Developer: Cyanide Studio
Content Rating: Teen
Blood Bowl 2 smashes Warhammer and American football together, in an explosive cocktail of turn-based strategy, humour and brutality, adapted from Games Workshop’s famous boardgame.
Also available on
- OS: WINDOWS VISTA/WINDOWS 7/WINDOWS 8/WINDOWS 10
- Processor: AMD/INTEL DUAL-CORE 2.5 GHZ
- Memory: 3072 MB RAM
- Graphics: 768 MB 100% DIRECTX 10 AND SHADERS 4.0 COMPATIBLE ATI RADEON HD 5670/NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 260 OR HIGHER
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DIRECTX COMPATIBLE
- Additional Notes: INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED FOR THE GAME ACTIVATION *WINDOWS XP NOT SUPPORTED
Downloadable Contents (DLC)
Gamer Reviews4633 Reviews
Aggregate Gamer Reviews
This game has not been reviewed. Be the first to review it!
Critic Reviews24 Reviews
A strategy game that offers little in the way of strategy, Blood Bowl 2 at least has dumb fun going for it.
Perhaps if Cyanide had stuck less rigorously to the board game and streamlined some of the processes, then they’d have made a better video game too, albeit one that could have alienated their hardcore fanbase. Yet overall, Blood Bowl 2 is a step forward. It's a much friendlier, easier game than its predecessors, with improved looks, a tutorial campaign, controller support, and the UI improvements. New players won't feel blocked off from enjoying it.
For all its limiting devotion to the board game that inspired it, Blood Bowl 2 is far more of a touchdown than a fumble.