PC - Windows
info More about the playscore
1421st of 2391
About this game
Developer: Harebrained Schemes
Content Rating: Everyone10+
Take command of your own mercenary outfit of 'Mechs and the MechWarriors that pilot them, struggling to stay afloat as you find yourself drawn into a brutal interstellar civil war.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7 or Higher
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4460 or AMD® FX-4300
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX 670 or AMD® Radeon™ R9 285 (2 GB VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 sound device
- Additional Notes: Multiplayer is compatible between Windows and Mac versions.
Downloadable Contents (DLC)
Gamer Reviews7086 Reviews
This game has not been reviewed. Be the first to review it!.
Critic Reviews32 Reviews
Despite a few technical shortcomings, BattleTech skillfully mixes a fascinating setting that deserves to be explored with a compelling story, extremely enjoyable sandbox elements, a ton of customization, and amazing tactical gameplay. If you love stomping around with giant robots (and who doesn’t) and turn-based games, I can’t recommend this game enough. It’s arguably the best mecha video game on the market right now.
For those new to the setting, you will find a deep immersive experience in terms of turn-based strategy and after-battle management with enough roleplaying elements and challenge to keep it interesting. Fans of real-time strategy and first person shooters might find BattleTech slow but shouldn’t let that put them off, as BattleTech is a great and rewarding game, as well as an incredible introduction to the BattleTech setting.