Assassin's Creed Odyssey
Trailer, Gameplay, & Screenshots
About this game
Also available on
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit versions only)
- Processor: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, Ryzen 5 - 1400, Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.5 GHz or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 290, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (4GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0) or better
- Storage: 46+ GB available space
- Additional Notes: Video Preset: High (1080p)
Downloadable Contents (DLCs)
Assassin's Creed Odyssey: Legacy of the First Blade Episode 2
Other Games of the Series
Gamer Reviews73970 Reviews
i really dislke this game, First of all. This is my first Assassin's Creed Game and i could either play Blackflag or This. And i should have tried Blackflag instead.
Combat feel so Plain. The combat should have been something Like Middle Earth type of combat. 4/10
Story, i Don't understand anything because i did not played the first Assassin's creed game. 3/10
At the start of the game, the cut scene look amazing, It runs smoothly until i Froze, After restarting the game. The only thing i enjoyed in the game was photomode and Battling ships.
plus there's lots of bugs. Barely any skill tree.
Try if you want, but you shouldn't waste your money on this (And time). It's like 46 PLUS GB. IT'S A WASTE OF TIME.
not really Assassin's Creed game. but it has long playhours and good combat. enjoyed it. wouldn't really recommend it since it's get boring pretty fast.
This one is my favorite AC of all!