As you can probably tell from their title, there will be a lot crustacean action in this upcoming title, with player-controlled crabs clawing their way to victory using nunchucks, swords, and other crazy weapons in over-the-top battles.
You can check out the gameplay trailer below for a preview of the excitement:
- Claw through 7 Tutorial stages and a Campaign Mode with 34 stages spread out across 7 chapters
- 23 types of playable crab, 48 different weapons, and 11 unique battle arenas
- A variety of matchmaking options including 1 vs. 1, 2 vs. 2, and both offline and online co-op and versus battle modes
- Unlock special Skills like the fabled Kanihameha, the devastating Crab Copter, and more
- Level up your crab, recruit new crabs, and purchase deadly new weapons – build the ultimate crab warrior
- Use the Nintendo Switch Joy-Con™ motion controls to freely manipulate limbs to punch, grab, and flip your way to victory
- Use Photo Mode to capture, share, and immortalize epic confrontations and intense battles
The game offers a lot of progression. Aside from all the cool weapons, you'll also be able to unlock new playable crabs and equip them with more powerful skills.
It seems like a fun game to play, not just for all the action but also for all their hilarious crab puns.
Fight Crab will be available on the PC on July 30th, but it's set to release on the Nintendo Switch eShop on September 15 in North America, Europe, and Australia.