Trailer, Gameplay, & Screenshots
Get it now
About this game
Also available on
Gamer Reviews3340899 Reviews
- The art style and graphics are great!
- Music and sound effects are also great.
- It's very easy to learn how to play the game.
- No ads unless you choose to see the ads.
- This game feels like a slot machine. It's microtransactions + loot box central. Addicting in the worst way.
- There's not much to do for the most part of the game. There's just a lot of waiting. B O R I N G.
- It's actually harder to lose than to win.
- No game over. They totally missed out writing some really funny text for the game over.
Seriously, I hated this game so much that I kicked out everyone from my vault. Only the kids were left AND I STILL DIDN'T GET A GAME OVER SCREEN. Then when those kids grew up, I kicked them out too. I had NOBODY in my vault and I had no rooms except for the ones I couldn't remove. Still no game over.
Overall, this game feels so manipulative.
I don't clearly see why you won't love this game. It's a free management sim base on fallout. Have you ever wonder how it feels like to manage a vault after a nuclear fallout? What makes it interesting is it sticks to the fallout lore. Its minimalist and simple approach makes it easy to play. You can consider it Idle sim. Worth a try!